It is vital to have on-paper terms and conditions prepared, to protect both the client and the service provider. Your access to Silicon Engineering Consultants LLC’s website leads you exclusively to agree to these Terms and Conditions. This is strictly confidential and should not be copied, replicated, or reproduced in whole or in part or passed to any third party. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the below-mentioned Terms and Conditions. This Agreement applies to the Website. Please read all the terms before you indicate acceptance.
This Agreement is a legal document that governs the relationship between you and us. In case of a breach, the service team have the right to take legal action in accordance with the relevant applicable law.
Below are the General Terms and Conditions explained in brief :
1. Terms of Payment :
Silicon Consultants delivers Free Quotes to its honourable clients.
2. Terms of Service provided :
Service terms refer to the scope of the project and the services that are rendered to a client. We have clear communication with the client as well as the contractor, estimating the actual ideas of the clients and services required and that is to be rendered.
- No warranty
- Materials provided by the clients
- Service Requests time
- Usage of Natural Resources
- Time to time inspection of work
Silicon Engineering Consultants LLC performs the activities as agreed upon in the document. Additional services are agreed upon, to a certain extent. The brief must be supplied by the client and must clearly outline the project requirements as needed.
3. Completion of Tasks :
Silicon Engineering Consultants LLC completes the work on the scheduled time or majorly before time.
4. Alternations made :
The company shall re-do the work within the terms of the expiry date as mentioned in the documents. Changes could be made in terms of quantities supplied, specifications made, schedule, and other aspects of the services as described in the quotation.
5. General Disclaimer :
This includes some of the policies of the company which includes the expiry date. Before the date provided the client can ask for changes and adjustments.
Estimated Date :
6. Legal Formalities :
- The contract must be in writing, stating the disclaimers clearly.
- Inclusive of Consideration, the legal term for what the client will receive in exchange for agreeing to the contract, such as the services that will be performed for them.
- Be accepted and acknowledged. This is usually in the form of a signature.
7. Conditions Applied :
- Maintaining the privacy of the Information provided by the clients in strict confidence;
- No duplication of the data or any part,
- Not disclosing any information, directly or indirectly to any other party without the prior written consent of the company,
- The company permits to view or keep a copy of the work or information provided only for personal use, no commercial usage,
- The company is not responsible for any damages that occur in course of the handling of data, regardless of the extent.
8. Protection of Data sustained :
Any information or data provided to the consultants of Silicon Engineering Consultants LLC, you need to confirm that :
- We may use the information to contact you by telephone, post and via email about other products developments or services that may be relevant to you from time to time.
- All project-based data and personal data which are sent to us, concerning a project or your details, will be treated as personal/confidential by the employees of the company.
9. Governing Law :
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed following the court of law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction.
10. Alterations in the Website :
Any changes in the format and content of this website may be changed at any time without any prior notice. The operation of this website may also be suspended or discontinued for support or maintenance work, to update its content, or for any other reason.
11. Our Contact Details :
In case of any queries related to terms and disclaimer, please contact :
In writing to :
The Company can only be held liable for the extent of works carried out by The Company. No liability shall be accepted in respect of defects in existing installations or respect of parts not manufactured by The Company. The Company shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to property, materials, or injuries to individuals caused by the personal actions of the customer or other household members or guests before, during, or after such works have been carried out.
You hereby accept all the terms and conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent, and must proceed on!